Everton and Crystal Palace tied 1-1 in EPL. For Everton vs Crystal Palace, highlights were few but significant.
Everton’s YouTube channel has released a video covering the key moments of the match.
These Everton vs Crystal Palace highlights are as follow:
- Richarlison failed to open the scoring for Everton after two consecutive attempts were both blocked by the Crystal Palace goalkeeper.
- Much later, in the second-half, in the 56th minute, James Rodriguez scored for Everton. Séamus Coleman assisted him, after several Everton players failed to shoot into the net.
- Everton “squeezed one home”, but failed to secure all three points. Another Richarlison attempt failed, and the Palace goalkeeper saved the ball excellently.
- At the very end, in the 86th minute, Crystal Palace scored an equalizer. Michy Batshuayi secured the equalizing goal with a late strike.
- Some good Everton news was Jean-Philippe Gbamin, who suffered two career threatening injuries, played after 597 days as a substitute.